View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Can anyone tell me if .. 

Post Can anyone tell me if ..
Can anyone help me out.. Im using .php includes and a few php scripts on my new site im trying to build.. but my editor doesnt parse php..

So Ive had alook at several of the ones on this site. and the closest and best ove came accross is: phpcoder but the problem with this is it doesnt parse CSS..

so i fix one problem and are left with another. Does anyone know a php/html & css editor thats either Free or pretty cheap ?

I have also tried to instal xampps and set up my own home server to view the site .. but alas i couldnt get it to work..

any help appreciated !

I just want to be able to work on my site and "preview" it at the same time.
regards

newy

Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:19 am
Report this post

I am using NuSphere PhpED - they have Standard version for $119, but it is on sale for $59 (their ad on their website says that sale ends today, I am not sure if it is true though, I am using PhpED Pro, more expensive but totally worth it). Sounds like their standard version might be right for you - they do parse css files for sure

Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:19 pm
Report this post
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]