View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Enginsite Editor for PHP debugger problem 

Post Enginsite Editor for PHP debugger problem
I like this editor because it has very nice editing features and autocompletion. It has a couple of problems but the one that gets to me is the fact that when you are debugging and you click on Stop, instead of stopping the application, it continues full speed to excute the application. I have asked on his website about this problem and tells me that its a techical issue with debugging and the only way to make it stop is to unload the web server everytime. Its very annoying and I dont buy into it.

Also, if you have multiple PHP files open, it actually opens multiple browsers instead of one even when you click Stop.

I am using it on Windows XP PHP5.0 CGI version. Have tried using both the internal web server and Apache.

Does anyone know why this could be so? I've never seen a debugger not stop execution when you click stop.

You maybe wondering why I am asking here more questions about this. I feel that he is getting annoyed by my probing and maybe someone here can give advise as to how it can be fixed. Otherwise sadly I will have to use something else.

Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:20 pm
Report this post

What kind of debugger is in Engsite editor?

Sat May 13, 2006 12:47 pm
Report this post

Good question. I am trying to find out but his website http://www.enginsite.com/ is down.

Are there many debuggers?

Mon May 15, 2006 9:03 am
Report this post

Yes, there are few - I think these guys are using dbg debugger from NuSphere - I suggest to check out NuSphere's forums www.nusphere.com

Mon May 15, 2006 9:20 am
Report this post
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]