View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Help Me pretty please 

Post Help Me pretty please
Hello I need a PHP programmers help on a little project, Im not expecting much of a reply becasue im a poor girl and cant pay anyone, but hey if your bored and have a good understanding of PHP i would really love your help :)

Sorry for the lack of info and well the lack of money :o

If your interested please contact me on AIM

Sn is MeMeowxy

Thank you for your time and for reading this

Thu May 11, 2006 6:14 pm
Report this post

Yes i know i should have given more details. My "boss type person" or in other words the website owner is the only programer for our website and well hes been consumed by World Of Warcraft so hes not around to program anymore and when he is he says he needs help. The rest of the staff and I are becoming a little restless so we are trying to find someone to help us out, Iv been considering learning how to program a little myself but by the time i learned anything useful it wouldnt be needed anymore. Our Server cost is $100 a month and for an unopened website thats a little much so we really need some help.

The website is a virtual pet website, But not at all like Neopets if you know what that is. Our goal is to turn it into an Rpg focused on a more mature group.

I know it may not sound very interesting and i doubt that many people would care to help but The other artists and i are really very desperate to find some help.

Thanks taking your time to read this

Sat May 13, 2006 10:14 am
Report this post

Wed May 24, 2006 12:13 pm
Report this post

At the moment its a mess, without our programer around we have no idea what to do :o

Wed May 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Report this post

Did you ever fiind your php programmer for your prject???

Sun May 28, 2006 6:48 am
Report this post

No i havn't had any luck at all finding a programer :(

Sun May 28, 2006 9:40 am
Report this post

Post not sure if i what you are looking for
i am not sure what you are looking for, in a programmer, but i am trying to get my 'feet wet' in php programming. i will not kid you and say that i am a programmer, i do know some about php. I am currently a student at the local college studying what the college calles 'webmaster' (which is programming basically). Anyways, i have studies javascript,perl,vbscript,asp.net (didn like it but know it) and working on php/mysql. my goal, as per say, is to webdesign/programming....what i am trying to say is, if i can help or are interested, email me and we can talk more....just thought that i would mention it...

Sun May 28, 2006 2:41 pm
Report this post

Post i guess not
i guess not...just thought that i would offer.

Wed May 31, 2006 10:29 am
Report this post

Post I can Help!!!
I can help you with the drawing the pets but I don't know how to put it in the computer...but you can teach me how if you know how

Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:12 pm
Report this post

Post I think the job is taken
I noticed that it is has been a while since ninNin has posted anything...so i am assuming that the job has been taken:(

Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:28 am
Report this post
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next