View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 I really need some one help to solve my problem 

Post I really need some one help to solve my problem
if($_REQUEST['aendern']==1){
if($_SESSION['UserRights']<1){
$pl = " AND p2.projekt_leiter=".$_SESSION['UserID'];
}
else{
$pl="";
}
$poffen = "SELECT p1.projekte_id, p1.id_projekte, p1.projekt_name, p2.projekt_leiter FROM projekte AS p1 JOIN projekte AS p2 WHERE p2.projekte_id=p1.projekt_hauptprojekt_id AND p1.projekt_beendet='0' AND p1.projekt_hatUP=0 AND p1.id_projekte='90-2009-A-A-1'".$pl." ORDER BY p1.id_projekte";
$result=mysql_query($poffen) or die ("ging1 nicht");
$selectbox = "<select name='projekt";
$selectbox .= "' size='1' id='selectprojekt'><option value=0 title=''>Projekt wählen</option>";
while($row=mysql_fetch_array($result)){
$selectbox.= "<option title='".$row['projekt_name']."' value=". $row['projekte_id'].">".$row['id_projekte']."</option>\n";
}
$selectbox .= "</select>";
echo "<p>".$selectbox."   Aufgabe: <input type='text' name='aufgabe' size='100' />   " .

}

I am new to this site and i am the beginner in php. I really need some one help to solve my problem.

From the above code I will get the following project wählen drop-down button with project ids. the procedure is I select one project id and I give the task of the
Project and then I will enter the hours with mouse click whether i need 8hours or 4 hours or 2 hours. And after doing all these things I click on termin speichern button
that automatically saves the data and shows it in the page with the color and hours.

Help:

when I click on Plan ändern button it opens a window in the same page with dropdown button and text field. Now I want to change drop down button.
I don't want drop down button but after I give the task and I enter the hours, automatically that should save in the project
number 00-00-00. I want to delete completely the drop-down button but whatevr i enter the task and hours must save in the project number 00-00-00.

I know my english is bad but I hope you understand my problem. and please can anyone help me?

Thanks in Advance

Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:01 am
Report this post

Thanks. No, not like that. from the above code I get drop-down list with project numbers.From this I select one project number and then I will enter my plan for this project and it automatically saves under that project number. that is the procedure. but now what I want is I want to delete completely this drop-down list but when I enter my plan in this page that should always save automatically under only one project number. But I don't want this number to display in the web page. Once again i am trying to explain my problem,
instead of drop down list, I want to assign or enter my plan only to one project number.

This is the syntax I am using to get that project number which I want
$poffen = "SELECT * FROM projekte WHERE id_projekte='00-0000-00000'";
$result=mysql_query($poffen) or die ("ging1 nicht");

$selectbox = "<select name='projekt";
$selectbox .= "' size='1' id='selectprojekt'><option value=0 title=''>Projekt wählen</option>";
while($row=mysql_fetch_array($result)){
$selectbox.= "<option title='".$row['projekt_name']."' value=". $row['projekte_id'].">".$row['id_projekte']."</option>\n";
}
From this select box I am selecting one project number from Drop-down list. I think i need to change select option to enter my plan to only project number. Whatever I do the changes in my plan page that should automatically save under the specified project Id '00-0000-00000'.

I want to post some pics regarding my problem but I don't know how to post the pics.

Thank you very much

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:38 am
Report this post
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]