View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Looking for a PHP Coder for my project 

Post Looking for a PHP Coder for my project
Hello everyone . I currently run a football related site www.elitepunter.com . Its a site where i do my personal analyst on football matches and give my own point of view as prediction . I want to make a tipster competition ( Fantasy betting ) where every user gets to register for free and will be given a certain amount money . Example :

Greg registers to be a member and will be given $50,000 as initial start , where he can bet on matches i specified , script needs to have an admin panel where i can add / del / update matches , scores and odds . For a start i will need 3 types of betting options and one special bet
  • Asian Handicap
  • Fixed Odds
  • Over/Under ( Total Goals )
  • Correct Score ( Special bet )
Tipster will be given an option to write reviews on the matches that he / she bets . Scripts need to give stats where i will have it on my left side of my site of Top Form , Monthy Ranking , All time Ranking , Idol Tipster Ranking ( calculated by votes )

Script will allow normal users to pick their favourite tipster , add their email address to get alerted with any new picks that particular tipster has posted . Get to vote for their favourite tipster where he / she will be Titled EP Idol of the month . Prizes will be given out to the 1st , 2nd and 3rd highest profit members monthly . I will get more into the details if there is a suitable programmer that wish to work on this project . Example of Project: www.fcbet.com

Budget: 150 USD
payment method: paypal
DB: MySql

Thank you for taking time to read my project

Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:12 am
Report this post
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]