View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Maguma workbench - An Advanced PHP Editor Supporti 

Since the PHP has become popular scripting language in the world of web development, many software development organization offered PHP editors. Those editors comes with different facilities. But most of the time their commitment does not fulfill the PHP developers' requirements. Those editors may easily be available over internet, but all the functionalities does not work properly. Very often abrupt crashes are found.

But Maguma workbench has offered a very robust and advanced PHP editor which runs on LINUX, Windows and Mac. This editor offers different functionalities like CVS Manger, FTP/SFTP Browser, Function list, Class browser, File browser, Snippets, Remote browser, Run time code parsing and error trapping, debugger and many more. All these functionalities works properly on different OS smoothly.Pls feel free to post replies :D

Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:58 am
Report this post

yeah dude...it's really great...it's a real good product.
What attracted me is the professional look and feel and the functionalities that is missing from other editors that I have used...
especially, the Remote Browser section is great!!! u can upload and download files at ease and create both FTP and SFTP server accounts...
And the CVS Manager...another great feature...u can download from ur CVS server account and it's realy flexible...

I am waiting for their SDK tools eagerly dude...if u have already got it then plz. give me ur feedback....

Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:04 am
Report this post

Originally posted by munnabhai@Mar 18 2005, 03:04 PM
yeah dude...it's really great...it's a real good product.
What attracted me is the professional look and feel and the functionalities that is missing from other editors that I have used...
especially, the Remote Browser section is great!!! u can upload and download files at ease and create both FTP and SFTP server accounts...
And the CVS Manager...another great feature...u can download from ur CVS server account and it's realy flexible...

I am waiting for their SDK tools eagerly dude...if u have already got it then plz. give me ur feedback....

The SDK of Maguma you can find it on the Community side
http://community.maguma.org/SDK.444.0.html

have fun programming

Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:39 am
Report this post
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]