View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Mystic Island 

My sister and I are in the process of creating a Pet Adventure game. unfortunately all we have so far is the basic core that we purchased from Operation Pet Game.com I am attempting to learn PHP but as a primary artist for the site I have found it difficult to keep up with both. We have someone else who is learning in hopes of helping as well. We're currently looking for anyone who'd like to test their PHP skills by helping add great new dimensions to this game.

The idea of the game is an island within the Bermuda triangle. The Island is the site where creation first began and so there is a lot of chaotic energy. This justifies why planes and such can't operate there, and how we integrate elemental forces into our battle systems.

The island is under attack (sortof) and Individuals can adopt "Companions" (pets) and of course level up themeselves and their companions to fight. There are a lot more to it than that, but because we're trying to keep this under wraps until it's released I can't post much more. But if you get involved of course you will be allowed to know more :)

We hope to have elements of the standard Pet Game, but mixing it with a more elaborate battle system, definately RPG elements, and a strong Storyline.

We are in the process of looking for Angel investors/VC's to help fund the site and get it started. The ultimate goal is of course a strong storyline that will produce Video Games/Animated shows/ etc.. Since my sister and I are both primarily Animation students there will bea lot of that incorporated into the grand scheme of things.

We're trying to gather together people interested in working on a game that is fun for all ages and willing to give of their time. Of course ANY help is great, however if we're able to find more dedicated individuals it may turn into a paid position when the VCs/ AI's get involved.

If anyone is interested please e-mail DesireeJoy@Mystic-Island.com CC: cameo@Groundcontrol.com

I will of course check back here if anyoen has any questions.

Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:10 pm
Report this post
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]