View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 need help with interesting project 

Post need help with interesting project
I am looking for someone who knows php, mysql, html, css..etc to help me in creating and launching a website geared towards networking business professionals and entrepreneurs. I already have a domain, host, and pages posted to the site but I really need help adding a membership system among other things. I want to make a real run at trying to launch this site and promote it. I'm really new to all of this and my knowledge is very basic at best but I do have an extensive business background that could be of real use in addition to your skills.

Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:07 pm
Report this post

Post PHP/Mysql Programmer
hi

I am saravanakumar from india i have good skill in PHP/Mysql,webdesigning. i would like to work with you can contact me at

yahoo.com ---------------> [email="saravana_jl@yahoo.com"]saravana_jl@yahoo.com[/email]

MSN-------------------------> [email="saravana-kumar@hotmail.com"]saravana-kumar@hotmail.com[/email]

I also create two website http://e-tutorials.net and http://saravana.pozhil.info.

Thanks,
Saravana

Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:38 am
Report this post

Post Php/MySQL/JavaScript Programmer
Hi

I am Antiks from Philippines i have good skill in PHP/Mysql. i would like to work with you can contact me at

yahoo.com ---------------> [email="saravana_jl@yahoo.com"]isabelo12091983@yahoo.com[/email]

Thanks, :)
Antiks

Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:33 pm
Report this post

Post Sr. PHP Programmer -- Looking for outsourcing work
I possess 3 years of experience in PHP,MYSQL and Javascript. I worked on different type of website.They are CMS, E-Commerce, Health, Real Estate, Community etc.
I also worked on open source like phpBB, Joomla, OS Commerce etc.
I also worked on different payment gateway like paypal,authorize.net,verisign.
I have also experience in different webservices so I can easily understand any webservices.

If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications (Master Degree in Software) , please let me know.

I am currently available 40 hours per week and can be reached online MSN ,Yahoo Messenger or Skype, Monday through Friday from 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM (Indian Time).

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration.
contact me:- shailesh.gajjar(at)hotmail(dot)com

Thank you,
Shailesh Gajjar

Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:17 am
Report this post
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]