View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 PHP Coder needed to debug a PHP script $$$ 

Post PHP Coder needed to debug a PHP script $$$
I have a project (PHP) that I need help with, basically I have a script that works fine but there is a small problem in the code somewhere and I cant find it. Im sure it would only take an expert a few minutes to find the problem but I have been going crazy, I am willing to pay 175.00 to fix this glitch in my code if you are interested in a few extra bucks.

The Problem:
Basically here is the deal, my program allows users to register at my site, and once done I log in to the admin area and I can assign a downloadable file for them to download. All is working great accept for one glitch, the list of registered users shows up in a select box, so that I can select and edit each user, sometimes a users registers and instead of listing his name, it lists and empty option value, this has been driving me nuts :confused: .

If you are interested I will give you full access to my server so that you can look through the files in the script and try to solve the issue, the money will be paid on completion, via pay pal or bank wire to the acct of your choice. Please email me widgetshow AT gmail.com if you are interested.

Jon Brown

Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:35 pm
Report this post

The job, has been filled, thanks to all who have shown interest! I will post more jobs here in the future!

Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:57 pm
Report this post
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]