PHP Developer needed at New York City- Fulltime/Contract
How are you doing today?
Hope this mail finds you in the best of the spirits.
We have an immediate need with one of our clients, and would like to know your availability for the same.
Below are the job details for your perusal.
Title PHP/LAMP Developer
Location NYC, NY
Duration 3-6Months/One Year/Fulltime
* Architecting, implementing and launching highly-visible, user-facing features.
* Assist in brainstorming and defining user-facing features.
* Developing features that cater to content creators.
* BS in Computer Science, or equivalent.
* 3+ years of software engineering experience.
* Experience developing and designing large web sites.
* Experience programming in PHP (a must), Java or C/C++ (preferred)
* Experience in database development, especially MySQL.
* Experience with PHP frameworks like Kohana
* Experience with web CMS like Drupal desired
* Experience working in UNIX/Linux environments.
* Minimum 6 months full-time Drupal experience; which includes knowledge of Drupal theme hooks, FAPI, etc.
Ability to build a webpage from Photoshop® design mock
Thanks & regards,
99 Wall Street, 17th Floor
New York, NY 10005
Phone: 609 662 0279
Fax: (212) 232-0070
SBA 8(a)/SDB Certified Business
NYC & NYS Certified Minority Business
New York State OGS Contractor
GSA Schedule Contractor
This e-mail is property of InfoPeople Corporation. It is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information contained herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by replying to this email and destroy all electronic and paper copies of this e-mail.