View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 PHP/MySQL Emulator 

I'm not exacly looking for an editor but rather some kind of emulation of PHP scripts and MySQL so that I don't have to install Apache and set up my own server. I want this so that I don't have to upload my code into a server each time I have to check it.... Does such application even exist?

Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:21 pm
Report this post

You might want to check out easyPHP -its gives you a local test environment (sorry if thats not the right terminology) which includes Apache, PHP and mySQL. I've been using it to test my PHP scripts for a few years now.

http://www.easyphp.org/

Hope this helps,
Sindee

Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:26 pm
Report this post

I think you should set up apache, php, and mysql on your personal computer. Doing this gives you more of an understanding of what is really going on in with the components you are using. It is a pretty easy process and if there is a problem, you sure can come back here and get an answer to the problem. Besides it does not take up much of your resources and it is good to have more abilities than just programming.

Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:43 pm
Report this post
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]