View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 PHP Web Designer Needed 

Post PHP Web Designer Needed
We are a community gaming fansite, that offers articles, tactics, and character reviews. However despite a large and respected staff pool we lack the expertise to create both the sites design and the sites backend system. Essentially what we are looking for is someone who can design our website as well as creating a back end system that matches our needs. I would imagine that it will be easier for someone to complete both jobs however, if you are an expert at PHP coding and database manipulation but struggle on website design or vice versa we will be able to cope and find someone else to finish the other half of the project. Once the system and design has been installed we should no longer need your services. However, if the person in question wishes to continue his services with the team, an opportunity can be explored.

The Backend system we are seeking will require the use of multiple user access in a hierarchy system which allows the staff members to post articles and reviews onto the site from one program into a variety of categories. On top of this we will require a database to be created which allows for advanced searches, the easy addition of new data amongst other functions. The two systems should obviously be interlinked.

Any intrested people should reply in this thread or contact me via PM.

Cheers,
Dave

Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:21 pm
Report this post

I'm a PHP/ MySql developer, I'm interested in your job, i believe location is not a problem as long as i can get the job done.

Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:45 am
Report this post
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]